Terms & Conditions
StiickzZ.com Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to our entire site and all products offered on this site. By using this website you automatically accept the full terms and conditions. If you don’t agree with our terms and conditions, do not use our website.
Account Registration and Information
1. Registration: To purchase products from StiickzZ.com, you must create an account and submit specific information, including but not limited to a username, password, email address, and billing information. You agree that all information submitted is correct, current, accurate, and non-fraudulent. In the event that your personal and/or billing details change, you will amend your account details accordingly.
2. Age: You must be at least 13 years of age or older to use this site. If you are under the age of 18, you must get your parent or guardian to review and agree to the terms and conditions, as they should enter into these terms on your behalf.
3. Information: You agree that all information supplied may be used by StiickzZ.com to manage your account, process your orders, and improve StiickzZ.com services and policies.
4. Security: You are solely responsible for the security of your account and login details. You are required to immediately inform StiickzZ.com of any unauthorized use of your account. StiickzZ.com will not be held responsible for any losses arising from unauthorized use of your account or personal data, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless StiickzZ.com, its directors, employees, third-party content providers, designers, licensors or the like, for any improper, unauthorized or illegal uses of your account and/or personal data.
5. Termination: StiickzZ.com may, in its sole discretion, suspend or terminate your account if the information supplied is found to be inaccurate, false or fraudulent. StiickzZ.com may also suspend or terminate your account if you breach any of the policies, terms or license agreements governing your use of our website, products or any other contractual obligation. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination.
Website Content & Public Content
7. Website Content: Whilst every effort is made to update the information contained on the StiickzZ.com website, neither StiickzZ.com nor any third-party or data or content provider make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, research information, data and/or content contained on the StiickzZ.com website and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website. StiickzZ.com reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect, product or feature of this website. No information shall be construed as advice and information is offered for information purposes only.
8. Public Content: StiickzZ.com is not responsible for any material submitted to the public areas by you, which include hosted pages, customer reviews and comments, user ratings or any other public area found on the website. Any material (whether submitted by you or any other user) is not endorsed, reviewed or approved by StiickzZ.com. StiickzZ.com reserves the right to remove any material submitted or posted by you in the public areas, without notice to you, if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole and absolute discretion that you are or there is the likelihood that you may, including but not limited to:
· Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of other users or any third parties.
· Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information.
· Post or upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of StiickzZ.com and/or a third party’s computer system and/or network.
· Violate any copyright, trademark, other applicable international laws or intellectual property rights of StiickzZ.com or any other third party.
· Submit contents containing marketing or promotional material that is intended to solicit business.
9. External Links: External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of StiickzZ.com and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external websites terms and conditions of use.
Products & Delivery
10. Products: All StiickzZ.com products are bound by the terms of the User License Agreement. A copy of this agreement is also supplied within the zip file of all products purchased.
11. Price Changes: StiickzZ.com may at any time change or alter the price of its products. StiickzZ.com does not offer refunds in the event of a price drop or promotional offers.
12. Digital Delivery: All orders placed on the StiickzZ.com website are delivered digitally via the internet. They are not sent via post or delivered to the customer as tangible goods.
13. Taxes: You are responsible for paying any governmental taxes that may be imposed on your purchase.
14. Refund Policy: Our customer’s satisfaction is extremely important to us. We offer a 14-day money back satisfaction guarantee. This means if a user is not satisfied with the entirety of a product he can claim a full refund. StiickzZ.com has the right to decide whether a refund request is eligible or not.
In cases when the product details have not been fully read by the customer or the product is not working due to cracked software we do not allow refunds.
A customer can only claim a refund every 6 months.
To claim a refund contact firstname.lastname@example.org
15. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances shall StiickzZ.com be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential loss, liability or damages arising under these terms and conditions or license agreement or in connection with the StiickzZ.com website. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply in any action, whether in contract, tort or any other claim. The user hereby acknowledges that this paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise and services available through the StiickzZ.com website.
16. Acceptance: By using the StiickzZ.com website you agree to indemnify and hold harmless StiickzZ.com and its directors, employees, third-party content providers, designers, licensors or the like from any and all losses, claims, demands, causes of actions and judgements including legal fees and court costs which may arise from any content, merchandise or services available through the StiickzZ.com website.
17. Applicable Laws: Any relevant terms and conditions, policies, license agreements and notices shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Germany. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of Germany in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the StiickzZ.com website, merchandise or any relevant terms and conditions, policies, license agreements and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith.
18. Alteration: StiickzZ.com may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies, license agreements or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the website.
19. Cession: StiickzZ.com shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices to any third party.
20: No Partnership: Nothing herein shall be deemed to constitute a partnership, agency or joint venture between You and Us.
If there are any questions regarding these terms and conditions, you may contact us using the information below.
Last Edited on 2017-07-16